First sleepover: 17 August 2012 Event starts at 19.30, ends 9.30 the following day Cash bars open in Fossil Way and the Central Hall Cafe £175 per person, Members price £160
- 3-course dinner and breakfast in the Museum's Restaurant
- sleeping in the Central Hall under our iconic Diplodocus frame, Dippy
- Nature Quiz at dinner with wonderful prizes to win, including Museum Memberships and Crime Scene Live tickets
- science show featuring gruesome forensics and the sex lives of insects
- A hilarious comic set with award-winning comedian Tom Allen
- Unusual midnight feast with an edible-insect tasting.
- Free admission to special exhibitions, Scott's Last Expedition and Animal Inside Out
- life-drawing class in the Darwin Centre hall
- live tune in the Central Hall Cafe
Places are limited so you'll require to book early to secure your place. This event is not appropriate for hen and stag parties.